Saturday, March 21, 2009

Time to update






So it's been a while since I put new photos up. Alyssa started swimming lessons last month and loves the water! We will do another round next week since we had to miss our last 3 lessons because we have all been sick. Yes mother, thanks to you Alyssa got her first trip to the doctor for being sick with croup and then went back a few days later with an ear infection. She did really well through it all and didn't complain too much. I think she felt to bad to cry about much of anything.  She is back to normal and it is good to see her crazy personality again. Aaron and I didn't escape the bug though. We both got sick this week which was pretty tough. I stayed home from work two days and could barely even walk. I think I ended up with a sinus infection and went to the urgent care to get something because the cold medicine wasn't working for me. I couldn't even see straight. Finally last night Aaron went and filled a prescription for me which helped a ton! I can at least get around today and take care of Alyssa. 

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Tell Aaron I really appreciated the love from Alyssa he sent me. I always believe in sharing...

Lorraine said...

Amanda, at least you can get free medical advise from me...Should count for something!