Saturday, February 21, 2009
Growing Up
A lot of changes have been happening for Alyssa over the past couple weeks. She is sitting up pretty well now and actually likes tummy time. Her newest trick is waving her hand like a princess. Sometimes she does it when you say goodbye. It is really cute. We have started giving her more formula and cutting back the breastmilk. I am glad to finally be free from my pump! I'm glad I stuck with it for so long but I'm really glad to not be watching the clock all of the time making sure I don't forget to pump. Her two top teeth have been working their way out for about a week now. They have bothered her quite a bit. I think they have almost completely come through the gum line now so they should start feeling better soon. For Valentines day I bought her some roses. Overall she is a very happy and spoiled little girl who is growing up so fast!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
What an adorable little sweetie! She's rally changing, isn't it crazy how fast that happens!?! Pretty soon you'll be looking into schools.. I find myself closer to that everyday! Elijah will be 4 in August, so it's RIGHT around the corner for me... AGH! ;)
~really changing..... :)
We have the cutest granddaughter in the whole wide world. I can't wait until my back is good enough to be able to watch her again. Really glad she is having a good time at day care and enjoying being around other infants. I hope to be able to come and watch her swim this week.
Post a Comment