Here are some pics over the past 2 months. Alyssa and I made a trip to Austin, Texas in April and visited Great Grandma Rose and lots of family. Alyssa is still little (17.5 lbs) but talking a lot and eating many finger foods. She has 8 teeth and is doing this "skateboard crawl" where she pushes one leg and pulls herself across the floor with her arms. She isn't pulling herself up onto things yet but will stand if you make her do it. We have been getting some sunny weather here and have been enjoying being outside. There are some pictures that Kym has on her camera of us out hiking to waterfalls and playing at the park that I need to get ahold of. I'll try to update pics more often.
Alyssa giving Daddy kisses.
Mommy and Alyssa in matching outfits.
Grandpa Larry visiting with Alyssa.
Alyssa meets Great Grandma Rose
Grandma Karla and Alyssa
Saying hi with Great Uncle Gary
Aunt Dani, Alyssa, Jill and cousin Ashlinn
Ashlinn and Alyssa reading books
Alyssa loves reading her books

No comments:
Post a Comment