So I just found out yesterday that you could post blogs for free so I thought I'd start one now that Alyssa is here and so many of you live far away. Hopefully you'll feel like you get to see her grow up inbetween our visits.In this picture Alyssa is wearing the had that her Great Aunt Anita made for her. Great Grandma Esther and Grandpa Don drove out our way from Idaho this past weekend along with Grandma's sister Anita and husband Bob. We had a good visit all day yesterday and Alyssa seemed to enjoy the company.
It was a busy weekend for me and I'm really tired today. I went to the Oregon Ducks game vs. Boise State on Saturday and had a great time. I haven't gotten a chance to really go out since Alyssa was born. It was nice to be able to have a few drinks and not have any responsibility for the day!





1 comment:
It's good to hear from you. Alyssa looks beautiful! We're moving to Germany in a couple weeks but we wish you guys the best! Hopefully we'll be able to see you guys over the holidays sometime though.
Bethany
Post a Comment